29 March 2011

No specific topic I think =.=|||

Time really flies in a fast pace. I'd have worked for 28th days. With no any experience before in working life either permanent or part time, I've survived till today in current company ;)

Last few days, I saw a status from a friend of mine in messenger wrote some sort like this " working life is scary? Share with me ".
Attn to FiFi: it's ain't scary for a person like you. Trust me.

But it's so scary for a person like me who have been shut herself for quite some times.luckily my colleagues are very friendly, if not i think I will just keep my mouth shut all the time in the office.

Be frankly I've became a damn quiet person who is currently 70% in the situation of insolation. It's good because nothing can be gossip about. On the other hand, it's bad because couldn't express myself well. So this is current me. Really fortunate to have a bunch of friendly colleague if not I sure die kao kao in the working life.

I'm still trying to change back and put myself on the right track after so many years.

What a messy post right? Hehe this is me!! A person you will never get to understand XD

photo.JPG

By the way, I'm writing this while waiting in the immigration department for dealing the foreign workers thingy. Snake-ing ssssssssssssss

Baibai (' v ' )/

No comments: