11 March 2011

New new new :)

Can't believe I've worked for one, two, three, four......nine, TEN days. Phewwww... I'm employed :)
Everyday dealing with attendance, leave and OT stuffy. Those are my daily tasks.

Wrk

When the first time I refer to the name list to key in the OT hours for foreign worker, I was so damn blur. Seriously, can anyone tell me how to pronounce " aung, kyaw, moe, zaw " in proper way? Becasuse I pronounce "moe zaw zaw" as MO ZAO ZAO. Sounds like one of a character of Power Puff Girls - MoJoJo.

Oh ya my desktop, calculator, lil pinky pen casing accompany me throughout my whole working day.

Office

Office desk

The working atmosphere has two climate. COLD when the head of department in and HOT when the HOD is out. Can you get what I mean? The worse part is my manager is sitting behind me so it's hard fot me to "steal bone" and "eat snake".Haha. Luckily I have my iPhone with me when break time because can gossip girl -ing and youtube-ing.

Fyi, Still got alot things for me to learn. Pray for me k so that I can go through the probationary period. Thanks in advance ya :)

Neway so far so good, I'm adapted to the new environment. Looking forward for the salary lah wey. Money money money come to mama XD

One last thing, Mr.Lulu's new puppy called "LAZY".

Doggy 2

He is so damn lazy. Wake up play 10 min den sleep for 30 min. Den again wake up for 10 min to eat den sleep for 30 min again. Thats why call him LAZY. Hehe. Going to meet LAZY tomorrow . yay.

Doggy

Oky.End.Bye.Ppl =)

No comments: