21 March 2011

G for Graduation

what is the feeling of having a graduation ceremony ya ?

for me, it's so sien wey. especially when the UTAR president has his on showtime on the stage. i was like yawning for more than 50 times when he's talking for 30 minutes like that. the fella who sat behind keep complaining about that Mr. doctor. luckily im much more kind-hearted than them. because i was cursing him for one time only in my mind that "fast fast tercekik lah wey"

after 4 hours in the hall, im free from UTAR.



For now im announced that :" Ms. Lim Mei Yee, you're officially graduated

Mr. Lulu also graduated :)



actually i've an "EXTRAORDINARY" graduation day. i never take any photo with my classmates. And i never go to studio to take a proper graduation-themed photo with my family. and no invitation of coming to my convo. except that Miss ang, sendiri want come kacau.lol.she was spending 5 hours in KLCC waiting for me out from the hall.Miss ang said im a weirdo.seriously, im so dislike with those formal thingy.whatever. as long as im happy.

to my mlc kaki, my gratitude message cant be dedicated to you all on that particular G-day. Actually, im very want to tell you all that:

" thx you very much for supporting me when im facing with hardships. without you all im surely cant survive till this very moment. miss u all so much."

and im officially a OFFICE LADY. OL kononnya.

No comments: