18 May 2011

It's all about him him him him him

Sunday....

Is the day that I've spent almost half of my day with him

He's naughty yet he's lovely

He's noisy yet he's friendly

He's scary yet he's adorable

Because of him I feel delightful

So... This is HIM

Lazy 3

Lazy 2
[] big big obakak eyes []

Lazy
[] his "haolian" face []

Lazy 4
[] his lazy pattern is more than badminton XD []

photo.JPG
[] first time ever I cuddle a doggy in my 24 years' life []

For him I'm still a stranger yet I won't stop "bullying" him XD

Another HIM is ...

Who I would spend all my time with him if possible :)

photo.JPG

If he saw this photo he's certainly will bla bla bla at me ... Whatever I don care XD

Oh ya the similarity of these 2 HIM is they like to sleep , LAZY pattern is more than badminton !!!!

No comments: