09 January 2011

weekend yo

normally i will start my weekend with ...


[] basketball []

im damn suck in basketball. see my expression ...


[] muka damn suck lah wey >.< []

normally play for 40 minutes, i will only get 4 points ( 2ballz). damn horrible when my sibling grouped with me. what i know is run run run. cant even imagine that how come last time during primary school that period the coach can choose me as one of the team member to represent my school.



almost every weekend of every week my family and i (except dad) will go to play basketball early morning.every time also the same situation, eyes are still swollen, face is still round like a " da bao" stand in the basketball court waiting people passing the ball to me (p.s. normally my sibling will only pass to me when there is no one they can pass to XD. this clearly shows that not only me myself who think im suck, even my sibling too especially the two "pattern more than badminton" misters...wakakaka)

though im suck yet im still play this sport because i'll feel warm whenever my family laugh at me when i doing funny stunt and pose in the court.



weekend is the mini sport days for my family and i =). sweating a lot after playing hope that i can thin abit. pray pray pray!!! my weight is drop . pray badly

No comments: