13 January 2011

another good day

yesterday as usual, im the full time driver for my mom...

first stop

[] nursery garden []


[] mom was looking at the plants []




[] i've nothing to do then take camera snapzzz snapzzz []

distance from house : 2.5km fee i should charge my mom : RM 2.50 XD

second stop

[] jalan pantai at bunga raya there []


[] walk to pantai street "班底街" buy chewsnut []

distance from nursery garden : 5km fee i should charge my mom : RM 5.00

last stop is my house
distance from pantai street : 6.5km fee i should charge my mom : RM 6.50
so total fee charges is RM ( 2.50 + 5.00 + 6.50 ) = RM 14.00
one hour i can earn RM 14 from my mom XD

hahahahaha count the fees for fun only hahahahaha

oh ya once reach home i become "taupo mei" and "tauge mei". plucking tauge and cut the taupo for my family's lunch. below picca will tell the details....


[] taufu po []




















oky doky.endzzzz

No comments: