16 January 2011

ni hao, everyone =)

it's Sunday again. but today i have nothing much to do. no basketball. no jogging. no walking in the park. no dating. deng ........ -.- ........


[] my -.- face []

this means... im so damn free today.
well, due to the principle of "eldest should help little". mom asked me to do kindergarten activity.












this has just happened an hour ago. crayon + drawing paper with a cartoon's characters (the cartoon name is "Ni Hao Kai Lan").


[] this is Kai Lan []

while coloring the drawing, i wondering why grade 6 student still need to do colouring task. Last time when i in grade 6 all also need to draw by myself.emmm whatever lah. who ask me im the eldest sista. then, sista must helps brota to do colouring work no matter how reluctant the sista is. haha.


[] done. so damn ugly. []

after done, i've figured something. my coloring skill is so terrible lah wey.

No comments: