12 January 2011

oh my fat

yawn ~~~~


[] waiting for the traffic light to turns green []

yawn ~~~~ cause of my own fault in the past 3 years, i need to work so damn hard to make me chubbyness and fatness away in one year's time. you can c how chubby i am in the picca later.




almost everyday i exercise twice. one in the morning and one in the evening. im the type of people hard to become thin no matter how hard i exercise, lessen my meal portion and snacks. in other words, i easily become fat when i eat little more. haiz. most of the time i became much more muscular after a period of exercising time. actually i've been recycled from fat to less fat and then from less fat to fat for many times. emmmm i think is 69 times (3 cycles x 23 years )XD.deng ~~~~~

ahhhhhh whatever!!! just wan to make sure my freshness redefined everyday and make my fatness and clumsyness in my body disappear.

No comments: