06 February 2011

Today's yesterday's things :]

First thing:

Two cutey calendars have attracted my sight on them when I was looking for books in Popular Bookstore.
Dog calendar
[] doggy one []
Bear calendar
[] bear one []
I wish to buy but I don't know where to put them. I want to buy but I dare not to buy at the same time cz I scare my mom will mumble me whole day.

Second thing:

I treat my sibling with a newly-created dish by using yesterday leftover food , that is SATAY "KUA BAO". lol
Satay bao:)
Look yummy right? I'm so proud of my creativity. Roasted chicken slices, Satay chicken slices, Satay sauces and peanuts. Well done Mei Yee =p

Third thing:

Outfit of the day
OOTD
I totally do not have any comment. If really want me to squeeze out one comment then it will be a negative comment "FUGLY" = " FAT + UGLY ". fml lah wey!!!

Fourth thing:

Oh yeah my new spec
New spec

TATZ O.N.BAI.

No comments: