15 February 2011

Simple Vday

Love cafe-ing so much. Cafe-ing on Vday every year.
photo.JPG

DH 's menu
[] mee nu of DH Windows Cafe []

Oops
[] ugly and the prince :( []

Valentine day(Vday) is just a normal dating day(Dday) for Mr. Lulu and me because everyday is Valentine Day for us. The only difference between Vday and Dday is the exchange of pressie :) most love this part ... Pressie pressie comes to me~~~ However this year Vday I "main busuk". I told Mr.Lulu not to buy me anything because i've owed him a pressie for last year Vday (not cz I kiam siap while is cz I do not have any idea what to buy for Mr. Lulu after I've bought over 10 pressie within 4years on Vday, Anniday, Bday, Xmasday). As long as I can help myself to clear the name of "lim kiam siap", I will do whatever "busuk" thing to gain back my reputation.

Though Vday is simple, I feel happy because Mr. Lulu still so "hate" me no matter how bad I've treated him. lol

Picca of the day I most love
........
......
....
..
Us <3

Tatatutu

No comments: