04 February 2011

Mix feeling :)

Have a fun day today cuz chitchat nonsense thing with friends
......
A :" iPhone 4 ?"
B :" iPhone 5 lah!"
A :" iPhone 5?"
B :" fast eh me...hehehe"
A :" 5? @.@ "
B :" hahahaha... Geng leh me"
A :"I got iPhone 6 at home"
B :" eh leh I got iPhone 7"
A :" me iPhone 8"
All :" hahahahahaha"
C :" like kids like that, kids like to act so...my house is bigger than yours... I'm richer than you"
All :" hahahahahahaha"

Have a scary day today
......
Something has happened cause me feel scare and shed tears

Have a busy day today
......
Walk here walk there just to make sure everything is sufficient to serve the guests

Have a nervous day today
......
Nervous relatives ask about what I'm doing nw since I've finished my study.this is a tough question for me since I'm doubt in my future direction still.please don't ever ask me again cuz I really dislike being interview over and over again by relatives.don't care what job or industry that I going to enter. As long as my job can make me learn something and have a peaceful life is already enough. I don't request high salary or better job title.

Me

Have a happy day today
......
Many bitbits gather together today ... 11 bitbits (includes me) =)
Frenz

Frenzy

And last but not least...
Have a tiring day today
......
Cleaning up job is really make me feel damn tired and low batt

Yawn yawn yawn
Tired ady but still ss-ing =p
Me
Yawn yawn yawn
Nighty night

No comments: